Ford Senior Master seeking employment

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Matt-MO

Matt-MO

• Inner Circle Member
  • 9 posts

Posted 11 October 2010 - 09:10 AM

After 10 years at this dealership in Herky MO FMC is shutting us down this Friday so a different Dealer can have our location. 10 year Sr. Master Diesel Certified looking for a new position at Ford Dealership or Indy shop in the Jefferson County or Southern St. Louis County area. I'm looking for a long term home with good pay and benefits. I've been a Shop Foreman/Lead Tech/Service Manager over the years and have 15 years Ford experience. If you are interested in talking with me contact me via e-mail moharver@sbcglobal.net and we can talk.

Matt O'Harver
Ford Sr. Master
Festus Ford
Herculaneum MO.

#2 Karrpilot

Karrpilot

STAFF

• Staff
  • 5,348 posts
  • Interests:Ex Ford Tech 22 years.

Posted 11 October 2010 - 02:11 PM

So they are shutting down, and a new store going into it's place, correct? Won't this new store need employees? Or are you afraid they will be another slash and burn store? Like what Auto Nazi's do when they come into town?

No longer working at dealerships. Government employee. Now i get paid to fix Fords.
ASE master tech
Private Pilot High Performance / Complex Rating.

#3 Matt-MO

Matt-MO

• Inner Circle Member
  • 9 posts

Posted 11 October 2010 - 02:44 PM

So they are shutting down, and a new store going into it's place, correct? Won't this new store need employees? Or are you afraid they will be another slash and burn store? Like what Auto Nazi's do when they come into town?

They are an existing dealership that is closing their current location and bringing everyone from that location to our store. We were all given "interviews" but were told up front there were no positions available right now. i think they were forced to do the interviews as part of the deal. They sold their lot/building bought our location which was owned by Ford and are just setting up shop here now.

#4 Karrpilot

Karrpilot

STAFF

• Staff
  • 5,348 posts
  • Interests:Ex Ford Tech 22 years.

Posted 11 October 2010 - 03:22 PM

That sounds like what was happening up here in Chicago. As stores were closed and or consolodated, the current workers were shown the door.

What also happens is the new regime wants to keep their best producers, and sometimes keep the old stores top producers as well. Or not. And just wipe the slate clean.

Many a decent tech has been thrown out of work this way. A lot of my ex-co-workers as well.

No longer working at dealerships. Government employee. Now i get paid to fix Fords.
ASE master tech
Private Pilot High Performance / Complex Rating.

#5 Paul Muniz

Paul Muniz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 04 March 2011 - 01:40 PM

FORD CERTIFED TECHNICIAN JOB DURANGO, CO 50-100K/25-31HR 55-80hrs a week

MUST BE FORD CERTIFED

Busy Shop Flagging 55-80hrs a week

MUST have Ford Lincoln Mercury Dealership experience.

Top pay in the Industry
Paid Training & Certifications
Competitive Compensation
Full Benefits
A loyal employer that really cares
Career Advancement within our organization
Excellent Medical and 401(k) Retirement plan
Excellent School Systems
Always at the top of the CSI and ESI (employee satisfaction) indexes

5 day work week
NO Sundays
Rotating Saturdays only every 3rd week
Modern Shop & Parts Department
Professional Techs and Advisors
Our customers trust our shop so we always have plenty of good tickets year-round
The JIREH Group
214-946-1612 Main
866-298-0405 Fax
paul@thejirehgroup.com
www.thejirehgroup.com

#6 Jim Warman

Jim Warman

Advanced Member

• Inner Circle Member
  • 2,750 posts
  • Interests:All types of motor racing, camping, hunting, fishing, my family and career.... and my Harley

Posted 06 March 2011 - 08:09 PM

After 10 years at this dealership in Herky MO FMC is shutting us down this Friday so a different Dealer can have our location. 10 year Sr. Master Diesel Certified looking for a new position at Ford Dealership or Indy shop in the Jefferson County or Southern St. Louis County area. I'm looking for a long term home with good pay and benefits. I've been a Shop Foreman/Lead Tech/Service Manager over the years and have 15 years Ford experience. If you are interested in talking with me contact me via e-mail moharver@sbcglobal.net and we can talk.

Matt O'Harver
Ford Sr. Master
Festus Ford
Herculaneum MO.

Matt... e-mail our service manager... Go to slford.com .. whoever does our website is a wiener and the website shows it.... send your resume.....

We have a wonderful lake 5 minutes away, some of the best hunting and fishing in North America, and me (more than just another pretty face).

Jim Warman
Ford Master Tech - Diesel Certified
Stercus Accidit

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users