• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 VW Techguy

VW Techguy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 321 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 02:27 PM

The wedge worked fine. Easy to adjust. Reverse, grab a hand full of e brake. Couple stops in the back lot then road test.

#22 Karrpilot

Karrpilot

STAFF

• Staff
  • 6,108 posts
  • Interests:Ex Ford Tech 22 years.

Posted 30 June 2013 - 02:58 PM

You apply a emergency brake here in Chicago, your next move will be to call up a tow truck. Because you have just locked on your brakes. Maybe that wedge works in other areas of the country, but not all that well here.

No longer working at dealerships. Government employee. Now i get paid to fix Fords.
ASE master tech
Private Pilot High Performance / Complex Rating.

#23 Keith Weber

Keith Weber

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 57 posts

Posted 19 November 2013 - 12:10 PM

Hey Karrpilot, why didnt you tell him what you told me.Before it burns down to the wheel hubs, with you in it. Here's a phone number for you. The Crusher. Over 1 million unhappy customers. 1-630-231-JUNK. Call them tomorrow.)  very good free advice from staff

ASE MASTER
FORD DIESEL CERTIFIED
CUMMINGS CERTIFIED
EX FORD TECH

#24 Karrpilot

Karrpilot

STAFF

• Staff
  • 6,108 posts
  • Interests:Ex Ford Tech 22 years.

Posted 19 November 2013 - 09:17 PM

A 8 year old V W might still have some life and or worth to it. Not much, but some. However, a Chrysler product is usually worthless and used up by the time the warranty expires.

When the back struts rotted out and came through the rear cradle floor of my cousin's V W, it was 15 years old. Our Chryslers, you only get 6-7 years before one can see the springs poking through the strut towers.

The Crusher only bids on our immobile gems. The ones that can move under their own power, regardless of condition, any fool can purchase. As is, as shown, NO warranty.

Any one who bitches, I tell them this is why they have new car dealers. You just decided to come here instead.) :lol:

No longer working at dealerships. Government employee. Now i get paid to fix Fords.
ASE master tech
Private Pilot High Performance / Complex Rating.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users