• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Windsor

Windsor

• Members
  • 19 posts
  • Interests:Drag Racing and Family

Posted 13 July 2011 - 08:53 PM

I am trying to find the fuel pressure specs for this 01 Sienna. No one locally can give me a good anwser. I called the dealer but got the run around. I checked the pressure on the front fuel rail(closest to the radiator). I got 48 psi. The van idles fine but when you put the engine under load it has hesitation and bogging. If you rap the throttle it boggs. I have noticed the exhaust temps are up I suspect its running lean? Just acts like vehiles where I have had pumps go bad. But I just dont know. I thought possible exhaust obstruction so I pulled the pipes lose at the y and still runs the same. I have 3 codes. P0330 Knock Sensor 2 Circut)Bank 2) P1135 Air-Fuel Sensor heater Circut Response Malfunction P1155 Air-Fuel Heater Circut malfunction I thougt to try unhooking knock sensors ( I think those are the 2 at the trans end of engine back of intake) but it ran the same. Any help would be greatly appreciated. God Bless Thomas
6.40@107.9mph 1.3660ft. The Mule 1/8 mile

#2 moto1320

moto1320

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 02:45 PM

Clear your codes and see which one comes back first. One bad A/F can trigger the rest of your issues. Also, the knocks can do the same. If you end up having to do the knocks then replace the sub harness as well if it is available seperately.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users